Before & After Tips for your best bikini wax
- For the best waxing results hair should be 1/4″ in length.
- If the area is too tricky to trim yourself we can do this for you. Not to worry we get that not everyone does yoga!!
- You can purchase a topical freezing cream called EMLA without a prescription (over the counter at local pharmacies) that will numb the area and will greatly minimize any discomfort. This must be applied approximately 1 hour prior to waxing.
- Try and come in a few minutes before your appointment to relax and catch up on the latest gossip magazines (a guilty pleasure for all of us!)
- If you are new to waxing or waxing before an event or vacation, come in for a free “test” patch to see how your skin reacts.
- RELAX you’re in good hands!
- After your wax we will apply a product(s) that is best suited for your skin’s needs. We choose your post wax care product based on the area and your specific concerns (i.e.: ingrowns, redness etc).
- Do not expose the area to direct sunlight for 12-24 hours.
- Avoid hot tubs or hot baths for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid tight fitting clothing for the first few days.
- Make sure to start exfoliating the area 5-7 days after waxing.
- Using Tend Skin regularly will help maintain smooth, soft, bump free skin.
- Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns that need be specifically addressed.
- Keep your waxing to a regular schedule and you will notice how much faster and easier this process gets.
- Enjoy smooth sexy skin!